+0 @ office ™
Was in soft skills training since yesterday, about Job Effectiveness.
Today, there was a topic on Motivation Theories.
There were 3 theories covered: Maslow's Theory, McClelland's Theory and Freemantle's Theory.
Maslow is talking about the hierarchical needs of motivation.
McClelland is talking about gaining motivation from achivement.
While Freemantle is talking about SELF motivation. There is no others than yourself can motivate yourself.
I support Freemantle, even the other two of my team members prefer the first.
A simple "Well Done" can motivate me when I received it on Monday (Monday Blue) after submission of report.
An unpredictable Easter gift from an Italian counterpart after a hard job on completing a task. How surprise when I received the gift.
A lot of participants claiming our company do not have this culture. Eventough I disagree, but I can understand because we are dealing with different kind of people, internally or externally.
I think I am fortunate as what I am for my career now. (^.~) Thanks.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow... so nice your job...
very envy ler...
and long time din see you liow...
miss you a lot...
Hi MT,
long time no see you too.. not only you..all the others also i don't meet for quite some times liao.
Your current job not good? Why envy me ler.. :)
Post a Comment