+0 @ home ™
She is 1yr plus now. Time to get her a car to 'drive' around in the house.
I was searching in Muar and Melaka, but not able to find a nice one. At the end, I found this from a bicycle shop in Tampin. And this is a gift from Ah Mah to Xiao Yue.
Xiao Yue, you must thank Ah Mah when you know how to speak, ok?! :) Good girl.
She is so happy with her new car.

I never try passion fruit until Mum gave to me a few that she planted in front of her house. Passion fruit, has juicy interior with numerous seeds.
Have you ever try it? If you want to know the taste, look at the expression of my daughter, and you will know what is the taste of passion fruit!
Haha~~
Since then, me and my daughter love this fruit!!:D

0 comments:
Post a Comment